Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation


My graduation! In the can! 

Thank you STADIO for the amazing opportunity.

#stadio #stadioschooloffashion




I have to agree with Richard Branson. I always tell my vocational students that if they ever work in the film industry, and are asked whether they can perform a specific skillset or task, to always say yes, excuse themselves to the bathroom and call me. That thought always makes me laugh as I have had a few funny calls from graduated students over the years but, having said that, my students are well trained and can perform any wardrobe requirement on any set. We have to constantly up-skill in a changing world which is fast approaching the 5th Industrial revolution. I have fallen in love with learning, its a life long commitment.

More behind the scenes soon xxx
Christina Elgie

Comments